- Virgin Media reveals agenda with Three/O2 deal endorsement 5 February 2016 | 12:42 pm
- UK LTE speed and coverage lags global markets – report 5 February 2016 | 12:18 pm
- Google enhances Android Wear gesture UI 5 February 2016 | 11:25 am
- Finding success in the Integration of Things 4 February 2016 | 3:28 pm
- Three UK joins public spat over O2 acquisition 4 February 2016 | 3:06 pm
PROFITABILITY & INNOVATION IN EURASIA’S DYNAMIC DIGITAL MARKET
The 10th Annual EurasiaCom 2014 – is the regions leading Telecoms, Media & ICT event. If you attend EurasiaCom you will hear from the leading mobile and fixed-line operators and ISPs in the region, as well as local and international OTT players and content providers, vendors, regulators and other stakeholders.
Encompassing Russia, Eastern Europe, the Balkans, CIS and Turkey, EurasiaCom is a must-attend for anyone who wants to break into or confirm their position in the Telecoms, Media & ICT Industry.
Eurasia Com is the only event of its kind covering the dynamic markets of:
Albania, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia –Hertz, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Northern Cyprus, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
The Eurasia Com conference agenda and format changes each year to reflect the evolving dynamics in regional telecoms and to maximise your networking opportunities:
- Adapting to a data-hungry world: how to cash in on the shift from voice to data services
- LTE strategies: implementing and monetising the latest in mobile connectivity technology
- Network and connectivity developments: including fibre and satellite solutions for reliable blanket coverage, the evolution of cloud services in Eurasia and M2M
- CEM: a focus on customer loyalty and satisfaction, as well as a focus on number portability
- Connecting machines: New cloud services and M2M connectivity
- Cost efficiency and profitability: managing costs, infrastructure sharing, maximising profit
- Monetising VAS and content: Strategies and partnerships, working with the disrupters
- AppGig Brainstorm: Developing, promoting and monetising apps
In 2013 Eurasia Com welcomed:
- 450 attendees
- 77% operator delegate attendance
- 43% C-Level delegate attendance
- 130 companies
- 30 countries
Find out more here
Eurasia Com conference and exhibition represents a one-stop-shop for all of your learning, networking and business development in Turkey, the CIS and Central & Eastern Europe.
Mobile Operators, Fixed-Line Operators, Internet Service Providers and Wireless ISPs:
- Share best practice and learn from the experience of your colleagues from the region leading operators and telecom service provider companies.
International and Wholesale Carriers, and Satellite Operators:
- Promote solutions to improve connectivity in the region: 450+ executives from across the communications value chain are looking into optimising their service offerings.
Regulators and Government Bodies
- Meet colleagues from the region’s regulators and share best practice to build effective regulatory conditions in the region.
- Meet over 450+ regional operators from some of the most difficult markets to penetrate under one roof.
Independent APP Developers/Coders/Engineers
- The APPGIG, taking place at Eurasia Com will involve workshops and presentations from experienced coders and developers, actively creating in Eurasia.
Find out more here
“Speed networking was very useful to meet other participants. The Informa team is very proactive with introductions”Shishodia Upkar, Manager – Europe, Mahindra Comviva
“Many thanks to the organisers of the conference; it was all “high”. Also, thanks to all the speakers, learnt a lot and met many interesting people. I hope we will meet again and cooperate”Bakyt Kaiykov, Head of Department of the Transmission Network, MegaCom, Kyrgystan
“Again, this year’s event has been a great success in creating new business opportunities. Speed networking is the right way to start the event”Thomas Sachs, Senior Account Manager, CreaLog
“EurasiaCom is a unique conference that brings together operators, regulators, vendors, content and application developers and addresses topics catered to all members of the ecosystem around the telco industry”Sergey Nichiporuk, Head of Strategy, MTS Ukraine
"Extremely relevant for the industry & region; Eurasia Com provided a great overview on market developments and new services/technologies needed to generate new revenue streams"Ognen Firfov, Chief Sales Director, Makedonski Telecoms / Deutsche Telekom Group
"This is a very successful conference because the speakers and the audience are "doers" not the administrators. What they say is relevant and useful"Mehmet Celebiler, Chairman, Turknet
"It’s nice to see that all companies are being introduced to each other"Dilara Tawkcu, Nokia Siemens, Network Global Product Manager
"Perfect opportunity to discover new solutions for data network. Thank you, Eurasia Com."Ahmet Bayraktar, Network Planning, ICT Azercell, Azerbaijan
“With the help of speed networking, I have met more potential customers easier than ever before“Mehmet, CTO, TTG Int. LTD