- Very big numbers 17 May 2013 | 11:16 am
- Samsung to offer Telefónica direct billing in devices 17 May 2013 | 11:08 am
- European regulators begin Roaming Regulation assessment 16 May 2013 | 9:54 am
- Vodafone Germany offers fixed access over DT network 16 May 2013 | 9:53 am
- Samsung pockets 95% of Android profits 16 May 2013 | 9:22 am
Gathering Senior Leaders from the entire Digital Ecosystem
Join us next year at EurasiaCom 2014!
After two days of engaging discussions and networking, the 9th annual EurasiaCom conference and exhibition closed in Istanbul in March 2013.
The conference included presentations and panel discussions with over 40 senior representatives of the region's most dynamic telecommunications and digital service providers: operators (Vimpalcom, Turkcell, TeliaSonera, MTS, Megafon, Azerfon, Virgin Mobile, Bakcel and more), OTT providers (Google, Mynet), regulators (Bulgaria, Bosnia Herzegovnia), handset specialists (Yota Devices, KVK), app developers (Fugo, Baba Girisim) and more.
The overall message of the debates was that telecom operators need to change their business models to adapt to a new digital environment where customers have different requirements. Telcos are still concerned about the threat posed by OTT players to their revenues but they are now open to partnering with them in order to answer their customers' needs.
New revenue opportunities are emerging that will hopefully compensate the lack of revenues from data. However the companies who will be most successful will be those who understand their customers best and can move rapidly to meet their needs.
The EurasiaCom programme included new sessions in addition to the traditional keynotes on strategic business and network issues, which reflected the new important topics in the digital market: customer experience management, handset and devices, M2M, applications.
Read more here
See you next year 25-26 March 2014!
- Keynote session on network transformation, discussing the role of networks in delivering new digital offerings
- Focus stream on Customer Experience Management to delight customers and increase loyalty
- ‘Connecting Eurasia’ session on fibre, satellite & wholesale developments
- AppGig: a forum for developers to learn how to develop, publicise and monetize successful apps
- Overview of M2M service opportunities for the Eurasia region
- More representatives from the leading regional operators and investors in the region
- 400 attendees
- 77% operator delegate attendance
- 43% C-Level delegate attendance
- 130 companies
- 30 countries
Eurasia Com conference and exhibition represents a one-stop-shop for all of your learning, networking and business development in Turkey, the CIS and Central & Eastern Europe.
Mobile Operators, Fixed-Line Operators, Internet Service Providers and Wireless ISPs:
- Share best practice and learn from the experience of your colleagues from the region leading operators and telecom service provider companies.
International and Wholesale Carriers, and Satellite Operators:
- Promote solutions to improve connectivity in the region: 450+ executives from across the communications value chain are looking into optimising their service offerings.
Regulators and Government Bodies
- Meet colleagues from the region’s regulators and share best practice to build effective regulatory conditions in the region.
- Meet over 450+ regional operators from some of the most difficult markets to penetrate under one roof.
Independent APP Developers/Coders/Engineers
- The APPGIG, taking place at Eurasia Com will involve workshops and presentations from experienced coders and developers, actively creating in Eurasia.
Find out more here
"Extremely relevant for the industry & region; Eurasia Com provided a great overview on market developments and new services/technologies needed to generate new revenue streams"Ognen Firfov, Chief Sales Director, Makedonski Telecoms / Deutsche Telekom Group
"This is a very successful conference because the speakers and the audience are "doers" not the administrators. What they say is relevant and useful"Mehmet Celebiler, Chairman, Turknet
"It’s nice to see that all companies are being introduced to each other"Dilara Tawkcu, Nokia Siemens, Network Global Product Manager
"Perfect opportunity to discover new solutions for data network. Thank you, Eurasia Com."Ahmet Bayraktar, Network Planning, ICT Azercell, Azerbaijan
“With the help of speed networking, I have met more potential customers easier than ever before“Mehmet, CTO, TTG Int. LTD